Oil cooler cowl for 1954 +4

Private cars or parts for sale or wanted

Moderator: Andy Downes

Forum rules
If your item sells or is withdrawn, please post a message to that effect.
Dan Jarvis
Anti spam question: MSA

Re: Oil cooler cowl for 1954 +4

Post by Dan Jarvis »

Hi Bob, I think I fall into the latter of the two categories, I looked at this forum after chatting to some Morgan drivers last year at the BDC Silverstone event and have looked in every now and then, recently I saw a post where someone was looking for some 7ha side gears and was having trouble getting them, as I have converted the Diff on my car I have a selection of 7ha spare parts that are now surpluss to my requirements so I joined the forum to so I could offer them to him and to advertise the rest of my 7ha spares. The banter on this site is allways quite enjoyable and the heads up re the Battle of Britain memorial flight petition was also helpful. When is the TT presentation Saturday?
If your working Saturday and are looking for some locals to interview for 3cr I Martin will be there with the Aston and we have a friend Geoff Ward car no 5 in races 2 and 10 from Toddington who will be competing in only his second and third races in a Lancia Monte Carlo that he has restored.
Hope to catch up with you there
Regards Dan
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Dan, Look for the Techniques Pavillion in the paddock, the presentation will probably take place after the Morgan, AC, MG race and not to clash with the Morgan Challenge.

I will be lurking in the crowd with a rose between my lips.

Bob.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Tim Hill

Post by Tim Hill »

Gidday Bob,

You be careful now. How will you be able to shovel the extensive Techniques buffet down your throat when you are clenching a rose between your teeth?
Or will the teeth be beside the table in a glass of water?

Safe racing everyone

Cheers

Tim
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Tim,
My teeth are not a subject for discussion in open forum, particularly on the 'For Sale' section!!

Now I must keep them tightly clenched all over the weekend lest someone endeavours to buy them, rose and all.

How did my gnashers ever come to feature in this part of the forum anyway?

I am afraid that once again the moderator has been derelict in his duty and allowed this nonsense to continue for far too long. Sack him!!

By the by how are things in New Zealand?

Wis you were here,

Bob
Regards
Sean Horwood
Anti spam question: MSA

Post by Sean Horwood »

.........anyway, do you have an oil coller cowl for a 1954 +4 ?............. :)
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Sean Horwood wrote:anyway, do you have an oil coller cowl for a 1954 +4 ?.............
Sean,
Please do not confuse the issue, stick to the subject ....................Oh!

Sorry,

See you Saturday (with microphone)

Bob
Regards